the No Go new Mac Book Pro gene....

Apple ? What happen to You ?

Apple is slowly killing itself. That bar is useless, I rather have physical buttons with multiple functionality then to look down at the keyboard, we train ourselves not too look at the keyboard and keep eyes on the screen, this seems like a desperate attempt to "innovation", biggest hit is the USB + SD removal. Yes laptop is small now, but to get USB back which is about 90% of device out there (if not more) you need dongles
photo!
There is nothing Pro about this laptop whatsoever. My current 13" MacBook Pro has all the ports I need, USB3, Thunderbolt, SD card, HMDI, headphone socket and dear old magsafe. For the sake of minimalist design, now we have just four usb c ports. Can I really get excited? Do I really need dongles hanging off the Mac?
I am a professional. Sure, put a usb-c socket or two on there but please Apple, just for once remember that us Pros have invested in a hell of a lot of third party hardware which we use every single day in our work. This is just insulting. Oh the Touch strip: other companies give us full touch screens. But Apple are trying to get us excited with a tiny strip: I'll have to look elsewhere for a professional computer because this ain't it. Microsoft seem to be the new Apple. Their new products are mouth watering. Innovation? Where did Apple leave it? $1799? Pah!

It’s been years and YEARS since that last major update and then... meh. I mean what has the Mac R&D department been doing all these years?Seriously! what is Apple doing with all their staff, money, resources? iPhone 7? New MBP?

No new ideas.

No new game changing concepts: Apple has lost their mojo.

I really want to smack their designers. It's like they've lost their minds!




Comments